Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Forward Township Commissioners

Page 1 of 1 [ 18 posts ] 

Post subject: Fracking
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:31 pm 

Anybody know where Geokinetics is performing fracking/seismic testing on Williamsport Road? Would like to know which idiots approved this! All of Forward Township is built over mines... but as long as the idiot landowners who agreed to this are making money out of the deal, who gives a crap about the rest of us.

Post subject: Re: Fracking
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:48 am 

Don't be mad that we re getting paid and you re not. $3000/acre and 18% royalties

Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:11 pm 

It has nothing to do with the money you greedy idiot! The rest of us are more worried about what happens after the oil/gas are sucked out and there's a big void left. About 20 years ago, this happened to a home on Lincoln Hall Road... the people lost their home and all of the memories they had in it because it fell in a big hole from mine subsidence. Our house is 180 years old and has been in my family for a long time. We have a lot of blood, sweat, and tears in the place. I guess you wouldn't know anything about this though... because all you care about is yourself of your green backs! Moron!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:53 pm 

Well then maybe you should sign on for the 3K/acre and 18% royalties....that way you could have the money for a new house! I don't give a rat's arse about nothing more than providing for me and my family. If you want to pay me not to sign on with the oil/gas companies, then show me the money!!!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:15 pm 

Wow, it's pompous asses like you why this country's in trouble... only care about yourself. What part of the house is 180 years old don't you understand? It's not about the money, it's about history and family memories. A new house can't buy either of these. I guess you wouldn't know about family memories as it sounds like you're only interested in chasing the dollar... not matter what the cost. You're not even worth the time of day I've given to you already. I'm not interested in anything else you have to say. You'll answer for your greediness one day at the pearly gates.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:01 pm 

I'd recommend mine subsidence insurance. It's pretty cheap.
Some people were virtually forced to allow access to seismic testing on properties based upon verbiage in older gas leases on the property they were unaware of prior to buying home and subsequent Marcellus gas boom.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:35 pm 

LOL would love to see a copy of that HUGE royalty check! You people signed your rights away without even doing the math. About how many acres do you have? I'm sure not enough to make it worth your health or the health and well being of your family. When...not if...when an accident happens and the EPA and DEP deem your water unsafe to drink and bathe in and your property value is in the toilet (like it is all over the state of PA where they've commenced drilling) I hope what little check you recieve was worth it, because the EPA, DEP and township aren't going to be able to do a damn thing for you. As for the original poster...stay vigilant and do not sign. In the end when the sh*t hits the fan, the only ones with grounds to go after these companies for damage done will be those of us who refused to sign. Some of us still understand community and the importance of standing with our neighbors. My suggestion? Mine subsidence and if you can, try like hell to find a route out of here before the real fun begins. Let those who allowed this to happen fight the battle themselves, after all, they asked for it....not you and I.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:51 pm 

Agree with the last post, if ASS prior poster so concerned about his family he would educate himself on the whole gas well industry. Yes it is tempting the price per acre the royalty check you better get that looked at hopefully minus there expensive your percentage falls Close to what your saying( not to exceed x amount in contract) probably a land owner with minimum amount of property is the way I'm taking it yet your looking after your family because it sounds like you no best. Still is a great place to live but I'm concerned with the after shocks with the well industry. Creates jobs they say, everyone that I seen in the white trucks on the side of the road and yes I tried to talk to a couple of them they couldn't speak English. When your house or private property gets broken into does the township have names of all the contractors that are in our area. They are around our schools day and night do we no who these contractors are? When stuff comes up missing, just saying they will be around for a good while do we really no who they are. Ass knows best it sounds like. So the poster that's so concerned about his family and his money is now known as ASS!

Post Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:06 am 

Well had he checked facts he would have clearly seen the 2 lawsuits EQT has on them for underpayment of royalties in southwest Virginia...hmm might not wanna count those royalty dollars just yet. And how about the 16 EPA violations they have??? Including spills of fracking fluid? Or not reporting said spills to the DEP? No, of course you did no fact checking. I'll be at the meeting for elizabeth township with EQT on the 20th and rest assured I'm getting my answers. I agree..elizabeth is all undermined. Look at the map! I don't understand how they think they can frack without causing mine subsidence! It's not possible in this district. The ground tremors have already begun in other states and municipalities..we just have the added bonus of history with mine subsidence and a much larger area of undermine. Unbelievable. I'm asking everyone who cares about this district and its future to at least show up to the meeting on the 20th. If we're going to have all the burden of these decisions and damages lets at least be heard.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:08 pm 

Guest00 wrote:
Well had he checked facts he would have clearly seen the 2 lawsuits EQT has on them for underpayment of royalties in southwest Virginia...hmm might not wanna count those royalty dollars just yet. And how about the 16 EPA violations they have??? Including spills of fracking fluid? Or not reporting said spills to the DEP? No, of course you did no fact checking. I'll be at the meeting for elizabeth township with EQT on the 20th and rest assured I'm getting my answers. I agree..elizabeth is all undermined. Look at the map! I don't understand how they think they can frack without causing mine subsidence! It's not possible in this district. The ground tremors have already begun in other states and municipalities..we just have the added bonus of history with mine subsidence and a much larger area of undermine. Unbelievable. I'm asking everyone who cares about this district and its future to at least show up to the meeting on the 20th. If we're going to have all the burden of these decisions and damages lets at least be heard.

Drill baby drill

Post Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:10 pm 

Sideways drilling, they can do it as long as royalties are paid, so either way they are getting the gas. I own 72 acres x $2500-$3000/acre + royalties, if something happens I think I'll be able to move.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:20 pm 

Hi everybody,apologize for interrupting
I used to live in the area,(east Millsboro, went to California University) so did my grandparents...I am living on the west coast right now.
I believe fracking is destroying the planet..generations to come are going to still be paying for it, as well as all the wildlife in the area.

Did any of you hear about resistance over in Fayette county at all?
My grandparents left me a small piece of property there..
I am being pressured to sign papers to "lease" my land to be fracked, and I DO NOT want to do it.
Since I am so far away, I have no idea what is going on

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:56 pm 

BTW
I wanted to leave you all with this..and apologize if you already know about it:
If you don't, they can help

Community Rights movement
Paul Cienfuegos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Prylnj4NQ8

http://paulcienfuegos.com/

(Also I found the people I was looking for..)

Post Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:55 pm 

You people are funny - so rude - so positive that only you are right - so positive that no one else has an opinion that matters - i don't think it is the contamination that MAY happen to our land that we have to worry about, it is the contamination(hatred) in your heads and hearts that will kill you first :-) Hope you all have a wonderful day

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:42 pm 

Look who is raking in the cash , just ride by Gallatin Road. Hummm relative of a relative . Let the cash cow flow

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:34 pm 

Relative of a relative???

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:15 am 

Hey lefties, show me the subsidence and water contamination from all the oil that has been extracted over the past century.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:04 am 

The god father gives the nood for the take over of Gallatin by the EQT machine , the capos are raking cash with "0" concern for the poor residents of the Gallatin area, but no trucking school at 51 at cloverleaf zoned commercial , to much noise in the area for capo 3 to sleep in
I wonder if it was unanimous voting on both. Community days will be extra special this year surely EQT will cover everything

Page 1 of 1 [ 18 posts ] 

Board index » Forward Township Commissioners