Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Elizabeth Boro Council Discussion

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Post subject: Outstanding Service by Officer Garrett Kimmell
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:28 pm 

I just wanted to express my appreciation and give Kudos to Officer Garrett Kimmell who responded to an incident recently at my home.

Officer Kimmell was very through, professional and understanding of the circumstances of which he was called and went above and beyond my expectations with the service I was given when I most needed it. Hats off to this wonderful officer who not only apprehended the suspect and other parties involved but was also able to return my property promptly to me in good condition. On top of this he also went as far as following up with me on my requests and questions days later that I have had regarding the incident as I am not familiar with police procedures or court protocol.

I just wanted to say thank you Elizabeth and Thank you Officer Kimmell, we need more officers like him to clean up these streets and keep our area safe and sound.

Post subject: Re: Outstanding Service by Officer Garrett Kimmell
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:50 pm 

Great to hear positive remarks about our boys in blue! Good job officer ! Is about time to clean up those who "choose" to disrespect the law, the uniform, and us long time borough residents. We are a nice, quiet, little town lets all strive to keep it that way!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:11 pm 

Really nice to hear something good, Thank you Officer.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:49 am 

Guest wrote:
I just wanted to express my appreciation and give Kudos to Officer Garrett Kimmell who responded to an incident recently at my home.

Officer Kimmell was very through, professional and understanding of the circumstances of which he was called and went above and beyond my expectations with the service I was given when I most needed it. Hats off to this wonderful officer who not only apprehended the suspect and other parties involved but was also able to return my property promptly to me in good condition. On top of this he also went as far as following up with me on my requests and questions days later that I have had regarding the incident as I am not familiar with police procedures or court protocol.

I just wanted to say thank you Elizabeth and Thank you Officer Kimmell, we need more officers like him to clean up these streets and keep our area safe and sound.

Or just come together and run the scum atta tahn.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:14 am 

What area was the incident?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:23 am 

Does it really matter where it happened? Obviously it was within his jurisdiction or it wouldn't have been Elizabeth that responded. I believe all that matters is that something was actually done when the police were called. It's not where they did their job, it's how they did it. I hope they continue to as well, its about time.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:38 pm 

Yes it does matter, property was stolen. Wouldn't you like want to know if it was near your house

Post Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:12 am 

Guest wrote:
Yes it does matter, property was stolen. Wouldn't you like want to know if it was near your house

it is about time the EBPD did something good to help the public. Glad that this person didn't need "trained personnel" to be sat up on the floor.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:46 pm 

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

it is about time the EBPD did something good to help the public. Glad that this person didn't need "trained personnel" to be sat up on the floor.

LOL

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:24 am 

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please explain trained personnel.

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » Elizabeth Boro Council Discussion