Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Town Discussion




 Page 2 of 3 [ 48 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next



Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:16 am 
 
And those who defend bad cops can kiss ... my ... ass. That's all I'm saying. Well. I'm also saying ... GOD BLESS OUR GOOD POLICE OFFICERS.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:05 pm 
 
If this cop isn't capable of restraining a man already cuffed to a bench, that's his problem and possibly innocent citizens he can't defend problems one day also. My feeling is he is SUPPOSED to be the professional in this situation. The other guy is a scumbag drug dealer, no doubt. Unfortuneately, even he has rights. Not one person has explained what is in the tape at an earlier point that justifies this bad cop who can't fight choking this scumbag when he obviously has his hands up in defense. I guess there's an example of what is right vs. what is legal. If the cop can't handle the man who's already restrained, then why not yell for the other officer? Or for him maybe more like scream, run, and cry for help. Also, to the guy who repeats what the original poster had already said but in a big red font, I agree you're an idiot. The poster clearly made his point, admitted he was biased, and your response was something like "whats your point? You're biased", and then begin childish insults when up until then it was a civil discussion? THat's what this board is here for. Most cops are great, honest, underpaid, underappreciated, and can fight....this one is the exception.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:28 pm 
 
....and then begin childish insults when up until then it was a civil discussion?

Donald, is that you?


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:27 pm 
 
Guest wrote:
....and then begin childish insults when up until then it was a civil discussion?

Donald, is that you?



trump supporters


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:53 pm 
 
Junkies aren't above the law.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:04 pm 
 
Guest wrote:
Junkies aren't above the law.


nor cops


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:14 am 
 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junkies aren't above the law.


nor cops


exactly!


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:51 pm 
 
The thug life element of ElizabethBoro.com must be rejoicing today at the murder of a Paris Police Officer.
Score one for the cowards.
So what about it, my feral little goons?
Wetting yourselves with excitement yet?


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:50 am 
 
Guest wrote:
The thug life element of ElizabethBoro.com must be rejoicing today at the murder of a Paris Police Officer.
Score one for the cowards.
So what about it, my feral little goons?
Wetting yourselves with excitement yet?


You are a sick person. Go get help.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:11 pm 
 
Conservatism forever!
Vive Marine Le Pen!
And swift and EXCRUCIATING death to cop killers.
Hang 'em (VERY) high.
Sick enough for you?

Image


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:24 pm
Posts: 24
I think this sums up a what a lot of people believe.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdjA3iKYjk0


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:26 am 
 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The thug life element of ElizabethBoro.com must be rejoicing today at the murder of a Paris Police Officer.
Score one for the cowards.
So what about it, my feral little goons?
Wetting yourselves with excitement yet?


You are a sick person. Go get help.


You are so very out of touch with people if you truly believe that. Look at your hatred, even your assumed hatred and cynicism of people you don't even know, but just a general grouping of people created in your "brain" that would think that? I'm sorry, but YOU are part of the problem...


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:03 pm 
 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The thug life element of ElizabethBoro.com must be rejoicing today at the murder of a Paris Police Officer.
Score one for the cowards.
So what about it, my feral little goons?
Wetting yourselves with excitement yet?


You are a sick person. Go get help.


You are so very out of touch with people if you truly believe that.
Oh, really?
I'M the one out of touch?


Look at your hatred,
MY hatred?
Seriously?
So when a BLMer kills a cop, THAT ... is not hatred?
I'M giving an opinion, not pulling a trigger.
Your beloved cop killers are the ones doing the deed,
yet because I express an opinion, you want to cry about "MY hatred?"



even your assumed hatred and cynicism of people you don't even know, but just a general grouping of people created in your "brain" that would think that?

You're absolutely ludicrous.
You truly are.
I didn't "create ... this general group of people ... in my brain ... "
These murderers are real, and they're reported on every day.
I simply re-described what they did - with an opinion - and that is what REALLY chaps your ass.


I'm sorry, but YOU are part of the problem...
No. Your BLM cop killers are part of the problem.
I want to say it one more time ... swift and
EXCRUCIATING death to cop killers.

Proselytizing for public sympathy?
On this forum?
Tell me.
What did you do to commemorate the death of Political Correctness?
I, myself, had a Common Sense party on 9 November 2016.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:55 am 
 
Pink Ink is brutality


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:58 pm 
 
I have the utmost respect for our local Police Officers.
That said, I want to point out an observation.
It seems as though every time I drive through Pleasant Hills via Rte. 51 (from West Elizabeth to the Bill Green Shopping Center),
I ALWAYS see police cars issuing citations (making arrests?).
Maybe I'm wrong about this.
Maybe I'm describing an observation bias.

Our local Police Officers are second to none.
My point: Stop with cutting breaks already.
The climate for tolerance has shifted away from turning a blind eye.

The overwhelming majority of us are law abiding.
And you know that.
We want you to do your job - without restraint.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not preaching martial law.
However, if someone is behaving / driving like a jerk, then he perhaps needs to pay some tuition
to learn a lesson that can only be learned through exigent circumstances.

Someone is going to fire back with police brutality, out-of-control cops, stepping over the line, abuse of power, etc.
THEY ... are perhaps the one who need more adult supervision - not less.

IN CONCLUSION, THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO FOR US, IN TERMS OF KEEPING US SAFE.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:20 pm 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:37 pm 
 
LOVED it!
Everybody - white AND black - should watch this video.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:13 pm 
 
Trial began today for the upstanding Sgt. Stephen Matakovich of the Pittsburgh Police. Remember him? The douche working security at Heinz Field caught on tape beating up a teen unprovoked in 2015. Sgt. badass couldn't help himself. I watched the video and I counted 13 closed fisted punches from Sgt. douche while the teen was on the ground. Even if you can justify the initial shove by the officer, what happened to simply restraining the guy? Why all the closed fisted punches?

Remember Magisterial District Judge Robert Ravenstahl initially dropped the charges against Sgt. Matakovich. I remember the courtroom was filled with other uniformed police officers and when the charges were dropped all of those officers stood up applauding. Disgusting!

I'm sure many will blame the teen in order to support the police no matter what. I'm sure many will come out and say what a great guy this officer is. In my opinion, he's an effin a-hole. Lets watch the video.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/v ... tion=click

Prime example of an overzealous badass (only in their own mind) police officer. Yes, they do exist!

Most are good but the few overzealous ones do exist.

Todays judge barred all uniformed officers from the courtroom. That speaks for itself. Now lets hear everyone stickup for Matakovich.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:18 pm 
 
Guest wrote:
Trial began today for the upstanding Sgt. Stephen Matakovich of the Pittsburgh Police. Remember him? The douche working security at Heinz Field caught on tape beating up a teen unprovoked in 2015. Sgt. badass couldn't help himself. I watched the video and I counted 13 closed fisted punches from Sgt. douche while the teen was on the ground. Even if you can justify the initial shove by the officer, what happened to simply restraining the guy? Why all the closed fisted punches?

Remember Magisterial District Judge Robert Ravenstahl initially dropped the charges against Sgt. Matakovich. I remember the courtroom was filled with other uniformed police officers and when the charges were dropped all of those officers stood up applauding. Disgusting!

I'm sure many will blame the teen in order to support the police no matter what. I'm sure many will come out and say what a great guy this officer is. In my opinion, he's an effin a-hole. Lets watch the video.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/v ... tion=click

Prime example of an overzealous badass (only in their own mind) police officer. Yes, they do exist!

Most are good but the few overzealous ones do exist.

Todays judge barred all uniformed officers from the courtroom. That speaks for itself. Now lets hear everyone stickup for Matakovich.

A more complete video.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/v ... tion=click


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Police Brutality
 Post Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:10 pm 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8


Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 2 of 3 [ 48 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next




Board index » Town Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: