Page 5 of 5 [ 94 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post subject: Re: Bait Shop
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:02 pm 

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
not blue its just refracting light

why are you doing that?

Why does anyone post on here? Boredom for me and sickness for others.

Seeya dahn da riva, I sah gonna goin carpin

gonna need some bait 1st

Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:15 pm 

They are closed.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:37 pm 

You can always use doe balls

Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:50 pm 

Guest wrote:

No you can't, a doe doesn't have balls
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:03 pm 

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Then check yo mom...lotsa

Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:36 pm 

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Now that isn't nice yeah the fun always turns into insults when someone feels they are cornered give it a break all in jest no malintent

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:08 am 

Guest wrote:

Now that isn't nice yeah the fun always turns into insults when someone feels they are cornered give it a break all in jest no malintent

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:15 pm 

The bait shop's Facebook pages says it will reopen on April 1st, 2018.

I can see it now. The weather is breaking; winter is over. A cool breeze brushes over the windbreakers of the townsfolk. The kids with their dads are outside waiting, wondering what delights lie inside when the store finally opens after a long, cold, bitter winter. Maybe they have some new bait that will really knock 'em dead this year. Maybe this is the year little Jimmy finally sets the hook on a real lunker! So many possibilities, so much hope.

Then as the time the bait shop is supposed to open, the door never does. A minute passes, then five, then ten. A quarter of an hour passes, then a half. Soon sixty grueling minutes pass, and then just when you thought there was no hope this year, a faint light in the back of the shop comes on. Then, the dark curtains that have deftly concealed what was brewing behind them by the masterbaiter for the duration of the cold season begin to rise. They rise quickly! All at once the reveal a giant sign inside that says:

April fools suckers! We're out of business!!!

Post Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:18 am 

I Thank You All For Your Concerns. However The Bait Shop Is Re-Opening In April 2018 As Business Is Seasonal
I Like To Thank Chad, Tim And Rest Of The Community For Your Support. However Business Is Not Easy. We Are Fortunate & Blessed With Everybody Helping Us Start Out The 2017 Season. We Have A Few Upgrades That Will Be Coming. However You Can't Please Everyone. We Will Be The #1 Bait Shop In The Surrounding Area 6 Months We Have Reaches High Numbers, Demands, Likes & Reviews. We Have Received More Feedback Than Any Other Bait Shop That Have Been In The Area For 10-20+ Years With Reviews. As Our Carp Products Will Be In A Few Places For The 2018 Season & New Manufactures Coming For The 2018 Season. However With The Stinky Bait The Catfish Love It. It Was A Big Hit From April-September. As I Will Be Working On The Internet With Marketing Our Products You Could Possibly Find Our Branded Goods On Amazon, Walmart & A Few Other Sites. Website Is Down As We Are Going To Be Looking Into a E Commerce Site. Most Of All Bait Shops Close After Labor Day. We Have Been Open All Of October. For Those Who Don't Know Our Hours Please Add Us & Like Our Facebook Page. We Will Have A Few Extra Minnow Tanks Set-Up For The 2018 Season As We Rock'd IT! Thank You Elizabeth Boro, Rite Aid, Pnc Bank For Letting Our & Your Customers Park There. 5 Years In The Business & Alot Of Big Connections We're Not Going Anywhere Folks!!!

Id Like To Address Something To The Community. I Thank You All Police Dept. & Fire Dept. For Cleaning Up The Pad.Ya'll Have Done An Excellent Job. I Will Be Working On Some Things Here In Jan. & I Would Like To Have Your Support. Another Thing I Have Matt From The Market Saloon Takes Pride In The Town Sweeping Up The Streets & Corners In The Boro Thank You Very Much.

Please Check Out The Facebook Page Around December We Will Have A X-mas Sale For Last Minute Shopping
[url]https://www.facebook.com/MuttJrsBaitShops215

Thank Ya'll For 1 Heck Of A Season At Mutt Jr's Bait Shops & We Thank You For Showing Your Support!!! We Will See You April Kicking Off For Trout Fishing.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:26 am 

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Only open three days a week now. Seems to be circling the drain...

Seasonal business dopehead

Just because his "seasonal" business is failing is no reason to call him a dopehead. Unless he is one. Is he one? Never mind, it doesn't really matter.

I Have Never Smoked, Drank, Or Did Any Drugs. Thank You Very Much

Post Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:36 am 

The Bait Shop wrote:
Come to the bait shop during trick or treat and get a free dead minnow, all the lead sinkers you can eat, and a rusty fishing hook!

That's When The Rigor Mortis Sets In The Funeral Home Is Right Around The Corner. Embalming Fluid Will Disinfect The Rusty Hook.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:39 am 

Reels of fortune wrote:
I can't figure out when this place is open! I read the hours on the sign ! But they keeps a changing! Had a lot of fishing to do yesterday but had no bait! Had to get that cannoo worm from the get it and go .just didn't do the trick.and I read the post at the top about stinkin up the neighborhood,that ain't nothing.a lot of bait shops leave dead carcasses hanging around to collect the maggots.where did you think fly larvae comes from.

https://www.facebook.com/MuttJrsBaitShops215
Closed Now Until March Re-Open April 2018

Post Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:41 am 

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Reels of fortune wrote:
I can't figure out when this place is open! I read the hours on the sign ! But they keeps a changing! Had a lot of fishing to do yesterday but had no bait! Had to get that cannoo worm from the get it and go .just didn't do the trick.and I read the post at the top about stinkin up the neighborhood,that ain't nothing.a lot of bait shops leave dead carcasses hanging around to collect the maggots.where did you think fly larvae comes from.

You are not a Fisher, you're a Basher. Get your sorry somewhere else.

I disagree. Changing your business hours on a whim is very frustrating to customers. If I drove all the way to Elizabeth to fish and your website and google said you'd be open and upon arrival you were closed, that would be the last time I tried to buy anything from you.

Its Easy
1. Google Mutt Jr's Bait Shops
2. Call
3 Email
4. Facebook Mutt Jr's Bait Shops

Post Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:33 am 

Guest wrote:
Reels of fortune wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/MuttJrsBaitShops215
Closed Now Until March Re-Open April 2018

Don't click links from strangers.

Page 5 of 5 [ 94 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » Town Discussion