Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Political Discussion




 Page 137 of 145 [ 2887 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 145  Next



Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:25 am
Posts: 728
Well, we all know Hillary can't open her mouth without telling a lie and Trump has proven he can lie with the best of them. Not only does he lie, he throws his own people under the bus with his lies. A person's political views don't make them honest or dishonest. Might be something in the genes. Whatever it is, Hillary and Trump have both fallen victim.

Apart from being a liar, the past four months have shown Trump as an egomaniac who just can't keep his mouth shut. Regarding Comey: "You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.'" With the Russians: “I get great intel,” “I have people brief me on great intel every day” as he proceeds to share highly classified information with them.

Trump will prove to be one of the most piss-poor presidents we've ever had.
.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:25 pm 
 
Forest pabore- in doughnut mode and doing what you do best, recycling crap.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:25 am
Posts: 728
Advisers Urge Trump to Hire an Outside Lawyer
In conversations with allies inside and outside the White House, Mr. Trump, who rarely assumes blame for the crises he creates, has criticized his staff as serving him poorly. He has spared no one, including the White House counsel, according to two people who have had direct discussions with him.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnb7Kz

Of course Trump would never accept blame. After all, this is the man who said, "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

I think even he recognizes things have turned.
.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:09 pm 
 
Still far better than if Hillary were in office!


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:25 am
Posts: 728
Guest wrote:
Still far better than if Hillary were in office!


The only reason it's better is because a Republican is waiting in the wings to take over. In my opinion, the sooner, the better. The mid-term elections aren't that far off and continued Trump ego farts won't do anything to help Republicans running for Congress.

A Republican president and Congress should be able to move on their agenda instead of fighting fires over the botched firing of Comey and presidential/presidential campaign links to Russia.
.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:23 pm 
 
TRUMP / 2020


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:35 am 
 
The socialist democratic party is going to get there clocks cleaned in 2018.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:11 am 
 
paborn wrote:
Guest wrote:
Still far better than if Hillary were in office!


The only reason it's better is because a Republican is waiting in the wings to take over. In my opinion, the sooner, the better. The mid-term elections aren't that far off and continued Trump ego farts won't do anything to help Republicans running for Congress.

A Republican president and Congress should be able to move on their agenda instead of fighting fires over the botched firing of Comey and presidential/presidential campaign links to Russia.
.

Dumbo Dems are now talking impeachment which would, in all likelihood, be akin to indictment.
It is the first step in a trial-like process, not an action for immediate removal of a President.
Both houses of Congress are led by Republican majorities.
Thus even impeachment's first step is unlikely until after the mid-term elections in late 2018.
That is assuming that the Dems take control of Congress at that time.
Only two Presidents have ever been impeached; Clinton and A Johnson.
Neither was removed from office.
Realistically President Trump's probability of still being in office in 2018 is closer to 95%,
with the biggest risks being death or incapacity to serve.
Final note: even if impeachment does come to fruition,
Dems will be longing for the days of a Trump Presidency ...















... if Mike Pence takes office.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:53 am 
 
Could be that the GOP saves Trump, unless it becomes too embarrassing to continue to defend him. I would take a Pence Presidency over a Trump Presidency because despite Pence's likely ability to get a conservative agenda through congress, I don't think he is as big of a national embarrassment (his support for things like gay conversion therapy aside) or a threat to our national security like Trump is. I think it is safe to say I will never long for the days of a Trump Presidency. Now there are signs, however, that Pence isn't the innocent choir boy on all of this he pretends to be, so no guarantees he doesn't get implicated at some point.

Even if Pence becomes president, I don't see the GOP holding the House in 2018 after defending the ass clown for so long. So the libs will have a line of defense.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:59 pm 
 
"Now there are signs, however, that Pence isn't the innocent choir boy on all of this he pretends to be"

That is exactly right which was my initial point for saying that "Dems will be longing for the days of a Trump Presidency," if he replaces Trump.
The phenomenon is highly unlikely however.
Trump has reached his low-water-mark.

As a Conservative, Pence is the embodiment of everything Trump is not.
Pence is scary because, while he appears to be a moderate,
he is, in reality, a closeted, extreme right winger - of that you can be certain.
The folks of Indiana were happy to see him go.
As an evangelical Christian, he is deeply religious which, by default, makes him no friend of the gay community.

Even the term, "deeply religious" scares the crap out of me - and that's saying something.

If you think about it, his most notable legislation he signed as governor was the religious freedom law that fostered so much controversy.
He has a way of convincing skeptical Christian conservatives that he is on their side.
Liberals hate the guy, and Democrats will likely seek to frame him as a controversial figure and an extremist who advocated for legislation against LGBT people.
I don't care about your sexual proclivities.
That said, if you are gay, you should fear the likes of a Mike Pence.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:18 pm 
 
If you are gay you should fear the Muslims.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:12 pm 
 
Very hard to argue her points. Trump is so awful...

https://www.facebook.com/redwirenewscom ... 526486023/


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:32 pm 
 
"Trump is so awful..."
Sarcasm?
I only ask because, according to the video, our would-be leader has done some heinous things,
and I'm not talking about President Trump.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:24 pm 
 
Sarcasm? Yes!

The video revolves around Russia related issues and is on point. If a person is honest with themselves, they should be able to see the depths of which the corruption and hypocrisy is with Democrats and the media.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:25 am
Posts: 728
“The way I’ve always looked at ego is that ego is the little guy that pushes you and motivates you. And as long as he stays the little guy, things are fine. But if he becomes the big guy and he’s sitting on top of your shoulders and he’s in your head and putting words in your mouth, then ego is in the wrong place.”
* “Joe Greene: Built By Football,” is available on Amazon.com.

Trump would do well to reflect on that statement.
.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:09 am 
 
"Everyone has feelings, except Dan."
Get a good quote from Safe Auto.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:51 pm 
 
A word about Haiti and Hillary's brother Tony Rodham.

https://www.facebook.com/WorldCloudLA/v ... 649057522/

Thank God Hillary is not President!

Hillary Clinton has started a new organization that is nothing more than a well oiled propaganda machine. Hundreds of millions of dollars in donations will be poured into this machine for the propose of destroying the Right and to regain their corrupt power in addition to being a new money grab for the Clintons. That is what the Clintons do best. This must not be allowed to happen.

Don't fall for it. Do not listen to the noise.

I am still very much thankful Trump won!


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:38 pm 
 
So am I!
So are TENS OF MILLIONS.
Honestly speaking, I truly do not know how his Presidency will play out.
It's strictly a hunch, but we could be in for an American Renaissance.
Even if he doesn't survive, there is a nascent Conservative movement in this country,
and it's about to gain even more traction.
They've given more than enough to gays and other minorities.
They've already let in way too many foreigners.
They've put America in debt to the tune of Trillions,
and they've done the aforementioned with the overly simplistic notion that the taxpayer's pockets are bottomless.

ENOUGH!

I confess. Donald J. Trump can be a dangerous man.
When it comes to the American people, however, I do believe his heart is in the Right place.
It just takes the slow-learning left a lot longer to see the light.
I STAND WITH TRUMP!
Now, more than ever before.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:49 am 
 
Guest wrote:
A word about Haiti and Hillary's brother Tony Rodham.

https://www.facebook.com/WorldCloudLA/v ... 649057522/

Thank God Hillary is not President!

Hillary Clinton has started a new organization that is nothing more than a well oiled propaganda machine. Hundreds of millions of dollars in donations will be poured into this machine for the propose of destroying the Right and to regain their corrupt power in addition to being a new money grab for the Clintons. That is what the Clintons do best. This must not be allowed to happen.

Don't fall for it. Do not listen to the noise.

I am still very much thankful Trump won!


Thank god she's doing it. Something has to counterbalance the Russian money being spent here.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:51 am 
 
Guest wrote:
So am I!
So are TENS OF MILLIONS.
Honestly speaking, I truly do not know how his Presidency will play out.
It's strictly a hunch, but we could be in for an American Renaissance.
Even if he doesn't survive, there is a nascent Conservative movement in this country,
and it's about to gain even more traction.
They've given more than enough to gays and other minorities.
They've already let in way too many foreigners.
They've put America in debt to the tune of Trillions,
and they've done the aforementioned with the overly simplistic notion that the taxpayer's pockets are bottomless.

ENOUGH!

I confess. Donald J. Trump can be a dangerous man.
When it comes to the American people, however, I do believe his heart is in the Right place.
It just takes the slow-learning left a lot longer to see the light.
I STAND WITH TRUMP!
Now, more than ever before.


I love the line about "They've given more than enough to gays and other minorities". Like equal rights is "more than enough". Almost equal rights would have been ok, but equal rights is "more than enough".


Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 137 of 145 [ 2887 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 145  Next




Board index » Political Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron