Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Political Discussion




 Page 143 of 148 [ 2948 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 ... 148  Next



Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:39 pm 
 
Guest wrote:
If you're on the left - or even a worthless liberal / progressive - this is how f * * * e d you are:

"University of Delaware professor slammed for saying North Korea prisoner Otto Warmbier was a 'privileged, rich, clueless white male' who 'got exactly what he deserved.' "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... erved.html

Don't kid yourself for an entitled, welfare second.
The overwhelming majority of Americans hate your f * * * ing guts.


That's great, you point out some professor who no one ever heard of. The President said he doesn't like POW's, but he's your man. He is as dumb as he is orange.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:00 pm 
 
So. In your mini tirade, no mention of the way Otto Warmbier was treated?
By default, that says a lot about YOU.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:17 pm 
 
It says nothing about me. He was treated horribly and didn't deserve any of it, it goes without saying! It also goes without saying how horribly most American POW's have been treated, except your man Trump seems to think otherwise. He is now the Commander in Chief of any future POW's. Let's see if you are willing to call him out on that. I bet you aren't. But you think it necessary to call me out that I didn't happen to state anything about Otto's treatment. Let's see what you say about your man. I predict a deflection coming up.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:52 pm 
 
Guest wrote:
It says nothing about me. He was treated horribly and didn't deserve any of it, it goes without saying! It also goes without saying how horribly most American POW's have been treated, except your man Trump seems to think otherwise. He is now the Commander in Chief of any future POW's. Let's see if you are willing to call him out on that. I bet you aren't. But you think it necessary to call me out that I didn't happen to state anything about Otto's treatment. Too late to walk it back. Note - we're sometimes judged by things we don't say and do. Let's see what you say about your man. I predict a deflection coming up.


DJT / 2020


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:18 am 
 
It's more important to you to not criticize Trump than to say he is wrong for denegrating POW's. What does that say about you?


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:01 pm 
 
How can I say this?
Your candidate lost.
It's that simple.
Even if Trump were to prove himself the disaster that you and your leftist brethren and sisters claim him to be,
It really wouldn't make any difference.


Your party is history.


Even if Trump isn't re-elected in 2020 - and I seriously think he will be - would you honestly want some other Conservative?
Do you think your beloved government nipple would replenish itself with the likes of a Ted Cruz - or worse - a Mike Pence?
And who will your party nominate?

Elizabeth Warren?
Just what the country needs - another seething, bloviating bag of estrogen-fueled rage - probably worse than Hillary, if that's even conceivably possible?

How about Chuck Schumer?
His statement about Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip and how Israel should "strangle them" economically until they see that's not the way to go, surely showcases his diplomatic skills.

Finally, there's Al Sharpton.
Need I say more?

If the scenario of a Cruz / Pence victory were to play out, you would actually long for the days of Donald Trump.
Face it. Donald Trump does have his shortcomings, but that's what you're focusing on.
Sure he's flawed, but it's his leadership, and courage that appeal to the masses; something his predecessor didn't have.
Barack Obama had one thing going for himself, and one thing only - his ability to distract the mundane masses into looking at every shiny object he threw down. Face it. We were lulled into complacency, because Obama was so ... "Presidential" ...
We became used to it. It's called the primacy effect.

And now? Those treacherous changes Obama, Holder, Lynch, Julián Castro, (et al), put into place are just beginning to be dismantled for you and your destructive, seditious leftists
BLMers?
They'll go the obscure way of the Black Panthers of the 1960s.
Affirmative Action?
One more Conservative appointee to the Supreme Court,
and it will be contested - but with a different outcome this time.
Medicaid?
Looks like you're going to have pay something after all.
I, myself, particularly relish the idea of paying for obese truck drivers with bad backs who have to go on disability,
or the victim of ... "depression" ... that is confined to bed rest 24/7.
Yeppers. Disability for all!

Tens of millions of us are grateful that the tide has begun to turn.
And as for your remarks, "[Trump] is as dumb as he is orange," that was such a knee slapper I couldn't stop laughing.
And as for your other lame comment, you "predict a deflection coming."
Since you're in the prediction business, let's hope you didn't ... "predict" ... the Presidential election.
That is my point.
You and your ilk are simply out of touch.
And without sounding hackneyed myself, suffice it so say, that if ever there was an all-encompassing caption that describes you and your entire party, it can be summed up in one simple meme:

Image

Believe me YOURS is the party of the poorly educated, and that ruse to project that moniker onto Conservatives / Republicans didn't go very far at all now, did it?
Face it, your party is top heavy with the mentally defective, and I kind of think that is a reality you simply don't want to face.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:13 pm 
 
So still nothing on POW's? It was easy to predict. Your credibility is zero until you can address this very easy issue. I can easily criticize the things I didn't like about Hillary or other Democrats. I don't owe them anything. I vote for them because I agree with their policies. When I don't agree with them, I say so. Trumpsters can't do that. Or maybe they agree with everything he says? I don't know. Until I hear otherwise I have to take you at your word, or lack thereof, and assume your unwavering loyalty knows no bounds. Therefore, you must agree with his POW position, which makes everything else you say kinda irrelevant.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:41 pm 
 
Guest wrote:
So still nothing on POW's? It was easy to predict. Your credibility is zero until you can address this very easy issue. I can easily criticize the things I didn't like about Hillary or other Democrats. I don't owe them anything. And let's be clear. I don't owe you a God damn thing. I vote for them because I agree with their policies. When I don't agree with them, I say so. Trumpsters can't do that. Or maybe they agree with everything he says? I don't know. Until I hear otherwise I have to take you at your word, or lack thereof, and assume your unwavering loyalty knows no bounds. Therefore, you must agree with his POW position, which makes everything else you say kinda irrelevant.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:18 pm 
 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So still nothing on POW's? It was easy to predict. Your credibility is zero until you can address this very easy issue. I can easily criticize the things I didn't like about Hillary or other Democrats. I don't owe them anything. And let's be clear. I don't owe you a God damn thing. I vote for them because I agree with their policies. When I don't agree with them, I say so. Trumpsters can't do that. Or maybe they agree with everything he says? I don't know. Until I hear otherwise I have to take you at your word, or lack thereof, and assume your unwavering loyalty knows no bounds. Therefore, you must agree with his POW position, which makes everything else you say kinda irrelevant.


You're too intelligent to owe anyone anything. But the poster was correct when he said you would deflect.
It's a shame Trump can't deflect away from Russia. If only new fake news didn't pop out nearly everyday.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:07 pm 
 
Border Patrol union chief praises 'miraculous' drop in illegal immigration under Trump

•July 17, 2017



The above solidifies my vote come 2020!


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:50 pm 
 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So still nothing on POW's? It was easy to predict. Your credibility is zero until you can address this very easy issue. I can easily criticize the things I didn't like about Hillary or other Democrats. I don't owe them anything. And let's be clear. I don't owe you a God damn thing. I vote for them because I agree with their policies. When I don't agree with them, I say so. Trumpsters can't do that. Or maybe they agree with everything he says? I don't know. Until I hear otherwise I have to take you at your word, or lack thereof, and assume your unwavering loyalty knows no bounds. Therefore, you must agree with his POW position, which makes everything else you say kinda irrelevant.


You're too intelligent to owe anyone anything. But the poster was correct when he said you would deflect.
It's a shame Trump can't deflect away from Russia. If only new fake news didn't pop out nearly everyday.

Respectfully, I didn't deflect.
It's just that I've learned a long time ago not to be the final idiot in the battle for last words.
Thanks for the compliment.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:56 pm 
 
Guest wrote:
Border Patrol union chief praises 'miraculous' drop in illegal immigration under Trump

•July 17, 2017



The above solidifies my vote come 2020!

In the ensuing 3.5 years, there will be millions of Democrats who will cross party lines, much to the chagrin of diehard leftists.
Trump gets my vote in 2020 as well.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:20 am 
 
Double deflect.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:51 am 
 
And the word of the day - ladies and gentlemen - is ... deflect!
You should figure out all the myriad ways in which it can be used.
In the meantime, you may want to muse the following aphorism:
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
Just another friendly reminder - Hillary lost. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:25 am
Posts: 836
Guest wrote:
And the word of the day - ladies and gentlemen - is ... deflect!
You should figure out all the myriad ways in which it can be used.
In the meantime, you may want to muse the following aphorism:
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
Just another friendly reminder - Hillary lost. :lol: :lol: :lol:


But did the people win?

No Obamacare repeal/replacement; no tax reform; no infrastructure funding; no Mexico paying for the wall; no wall.
.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:27 pm 
 
YES! and the rest is blah, blah, blah

People meaning liberals? Then absolutely NO! Thank God!


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:59 am 
 
Guest wrote:
And the word of the day - ladies and gentlemen - is ... deflect!
You should figure out all the myriad ways in which it can be used.
In the meantime, you may want to muse the following aphorism:
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
Just another friendly reminder - Hillary lost. :lol: :lol: :lol:


You are the only one talking about Hillary. You want to keep reliving the election, but it's over. You keep throwing insults at liberals, telling each other how smart you are, and looking forward to 2020. In the meantime you have to govern. Presumably you wanted the GOP for a reason. What have they done so far? If I had supported a candidate so strongly, I would have wanted him/her to have actually done something by now. Now the orange fellow is just going to let Obamacare fail so he doesn't have to take the blame. He is the President with total control of Congress and all he can do is sit and watch? Please, no more winning, it's too much already.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:02 pm 
 
You are the only one talking about Hillary. You want to keep reliving the election, but it's over. You're partially correct. I like to occasionally remind leftists that Hillary actually did lose the election, because the election loss is at the heart of their frustration; not Trump's decisiveness nor his indecisiveness; not his actions, nor his inactions. You keep throwing insults at liberals, You're absolutely correct on this one. And they deserve these insults. After all, they're trying to preserve a way of life that would have brought the entire country to its knees - post haste. I say it UNAPOLOGETICALLY. There are quite a few of us who still believe in things like working for a living and being self sufficient. We still believe in things like laws and law enforcement, our beloved Veterans, our flag.

Pick & shovel work?
It's still called work, and it's still venerable, and it's still honorable.

The overwhelming majority of us have no sense of entitlement whatsoever.
We believe the world - and life itself which is often unfair - owe us absolutely nothing.

Being comfortable with a bathroom choice? That's never been an issue for us.

We still believe in things like Patriotism, and a Judeo-Christian way of life, not a Sharia way of life.
telling each other how smart you are, Unfortunately, you missed the boat ENTIRELY on this one. And by posting the words, "telling each other how smart you are," that only tells me how desperate you are to put words in someone else's mouth and looking forward to 2020. 100% correct. I DO look forward to 2020 because, by then - well WAY before then - Trump will have had more than enough time to implement our country's sorely needed changes, but until then, only mindless liberals will have expected him to have enacted these changes in six months. Do you honestly think Obamacare is going to REMAIN the law-of-the-land, law-of-the-land, law-of-the-land, law-of-the-land, law-of-the-land, ad nauseum, ad infinitum, for three and a half more years? If you do, you're more delusional than I thought. In the meantime you have to govern. Presumably you wanted the GOP for a reason.

Make no mistake about it ... MANY reasons. What have they done so far? "So far." - classic! Why don't you just admit it. You WANT Trump to fail, and you want him to fail NOW. That's what this is all about. If I had supported a candidate so strongly, I would have wanted him/her to have actually done something by now. And we actually DO want him to act on his promises. I do believe one of the fundamental differences between Conservatives and liberals is that, while the former has a sense of patience, the latter has no conceptual framework whatsoever as to the indefatigable patience needed to undo* the damage that has been inflicted on this country, beginning in the mid 1960s, hitting its nadir in the post-Clinton years, accelerating exponentially during the past eight years, and culminating just before Obama left office. It's this last point - the high water mark - the last three years of Obama's Presidency - where the country sank inexorably - yet only Conservatives realized it - that has done the penultimate damage. Only a Hillary Clinton / Saul Alinsky victory would have all but sealed our fate. You want these deleterious effects to be undone in six months, yet we as Conservatives have no "events horizon." You want a multi-trillion dollar program - Obamacare - to be fixed in six months. Yes, yes, yes! What is your stock-in-trade argument?

Well the "orange fellow" said he was going to effectuate these changes!

You cite one of Trump's flaws.
"Broken promises! Broken promises! Broken promises!"
and
"Trump Bullshit! Trump Bullshit! Trump Bullshit!"
Hey. COOKIES to you!


Now the orange fellow is just going to let Obamacare fail so he doesn't have to take the blame. He is the President with total control of Congress and all he can do is sit and watch? You forgot to mention that Republicans control all three branches of government, but that's not the point. With crybaby liberals blocking his every move, "sitting and watching" is about all he can do ... for NOW. Suck it up ... for NOW. Once again, just give it some time. Your " ... leader ... " had eight full years to take the country to the brink of socialism. We're just trying to bring it back. That's all. Please, no more winning, it's too much already.Please! It's high time you realize the foolishness of Obamacare, the Redistribution-of-wealth, and other Obama-created atrocities. Please. It's safe to conflate liberal stonewalling with Trump's having been hobbled by these very same liberal buffoons. In the meantime, you keep paying those "very reasonable" Obamacare premiums. :lol:

*"You'll never know what you can do, until you undo what's already been done."


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:36 am 
 
If liberals are blocking Trump, why didn't the GOP block Obama when they actually controlled the Senate and House for most of his term? They could have stopped the country from total ruin. Try answering the question rather than responding with a bloviating blue mess again. Thanks.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:32 pm 
 
Guest wrote:
If liberals are blocking Trump, why didn't the GOP block Obama when they actually controlled the Senate and House for most of his term? They could have stopped the country from total ruin. Try answering the question rather than responding with a bloviating blue mess again. Thanks.


Republicans controlled the House and Senate the last two years of Obama's eight years. Democrats controlled the first two years and Congress was split the middle four years. Would you like to try again?


Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 143 of 148 [ 2948 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 ... 148  Next




Board index » Political Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: