Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Political Discussion

Page 19 of 20 [ 383 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Post subject: Re: Obamacare
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:21 pm 

...or I've always had a job, paid my taxes, bought my own insurance, and am OK having some of my tax dollars subsidize health care for others. It probably makes you feel better thinking I am a "freeloader". Doesn't make you feel like such a selfish dick I guess.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:42 am 

No, not really.
I just want to see you and your commie friends go down the tubes once and for all.
Welcome to the New America.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:18 am 

Guest wrote:
No, not really.
I just want to see you and your commie friends go down the tubes once and for all.
Welcome to the New America.

As long as you remember that in "the New America," Obamacare is and shall remain, the law of the land. The minority Democrats, with the help of the Republicans, will fix Obamacare to keep it from failing. One more step toward single payer.

little donnie himself is leading Republicans down this path.
“Of course the Australians have better healthcare than we do --everybody does. ObamaCare is dead! But our healthcare will soon be great.”
“I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not.” “the government's gonna pay for it.”

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:20 am 

Little Dickie, you're funny! Maybe you can get a job at a comedy club? AND PAY YOUR OWN INSURANCE!!!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:58 am 

Guest wrote:
Little Dickie, you're funny! Maybe you can get a job at a comedy club? AND PAY YOUR OWN INSURANCE!!!

If Obamacare went away, it wouldn't mean a thing to me personally, but it would impact a lot of people I know.

Somehow, just as part of basic humanity, you have to consider the healthcare needs of everyone, not just those who have money or are lucky enough to have an employer who provides healthcare at a reasonable cost. We're not all retired engineers who made great life choices. For as many reasons as there are people, some didn't make great life choices. Some of you seem to have the idea that those people should be left by the wayside because they chose the wrong path when they came to a fork in the road. Or perhaps they were injured or struck down by an illness. Some weren't so lucky, or blessed as others.

Your savior, little donnie, said, "Everybody's got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say.”
“I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody's going to be taken care of much better than they're taken care of now."

That's one promise I would like little donnie to keep. If Republicans, by some miracle, get their act together and pass a healthcare bill that meets little donnie's promise, that would be great. On the other hand, if they pass some piece of crap that cuts benefits or raises prices to put insurance out of reach of everyone, I would hope little donnie stands up and says no way.

Obamacare isn't great, was never meant to be the final solution, and will fail if changes aren't made. But it's better than what millions had before. Nothing is free in life and that includes healthcare. If those who are rich, or belong to the middle class, have to pay a little more to take care of their fellow citizens, so be it. Tough break for those so fortunate!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:35 am 

"As long as you remember that in "the New America," Obamacare is and shall remain, the law of the land. The minority Democrats, with the help of the Republicans, will fix Obamacare to keep it from failing."

Therein lies delusion!

Post Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:54 pm 

Hey pabore, this is why your buddy, Colon, has no respect:
http://conservativefighters.com/news/ka ... ble-thing/

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:42 pm 

Our world becomes more left leaning and more dangerous, by the day.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:16 pm 

Guest wrote:
Our world becomes more left leaning and more dangerous, by the day.

You're right. The entire world is being taken over by left leaning genetic refuse. If right wingers like you would only get their shit together, the world would be absolutely perfect and we could all sing:

It's a small world, it's a small world
It's a world of laughter, a world of tears
It's a world of hope and a world of fears
There's so much that we share, that it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all
(Everybody now) it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all
(Everybody now) it's a small world after all, it's a small, small, small, small world
There is just one moon and one golden sun
And a smile means friendship to everyone
Though the mountains be wide and the oceans are wide
It's a small world after all (Come on, come on)
(Everybody now) it's a small world after all (can you hear me now) it's a small world after all
(Everybody now) it's a small world after all, it's a small, small, small, small world

It's a small world after all, no matter if you're big or small
Come on everybody let's bounce to this
Let's play some love with a little twist
It's a world of laughter, a world of tears
It's a world of hope and a world of fears
There's so much that we share, that it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all, it's a small world
(Everybody now) it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all
(Everybody now) it's a small world after all, it's a small, small, small, small world (can you hear me now?)
It's a small world after all (come on, come on)
It's a small, small, small, small world (come on, come on)
It's a small world, after all (can you hear me now?)
It's a small world after all (come on, come on)
It's a small world after all
It's a small, small, small, small world (pretty small eh)

The world would be so fantastic, we wouldn't even need Obamacare.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:08 pm 

You're small minded Paborn. Keep drinking your kool-aid!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:53 pm 

I don't think Pabore drinks the Kool Aid with how some of his posts are he couldn't measure the 2 cups of sugar

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:55 pm 

Guest wrote:
You're small minded Paborn. Keep drinking your kool-aid!

I like beer, it makes me a jolly good fellow
I like beer, it helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel mellow (Makes him feel mellow)
Whiskey's too rough, Champagne costs too much, vodka puts my mouth in gear
This little refrain should help me explain as a matter of fact I like beer
(He likes beer)

Post Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:03 pm 

So how's the big push to repeal and replace Obamacare with "Cassidy-Graham" going?

Looks like it's going the way of all previous attempts since we've had a Republican Congress and little donnie. Down the tubes.

little donnie still hasn't figured out how to deal with Rand Paul, Lisa Murkowski, John McCain, and Susan Collins.

I don't know what their problem is. Maybe they're waiting for a bill that does what little donnie promised: “I am going to take care of everybody … Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.”

Looks like some don't think "Cassidy-Graham" meets that criteria.

I hate to keep repeating myself, but, Obamacare is still the law of the land.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:59 pm 

You "hate to keep repeating yourself?"
That's all you know how to do.
Don't kid yourself.
At this point, you've become transparent.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:38 pm 

Guest wrote:
Don't kid yourself.

So how's the repeal and replace going?

Are little donnie and the Republican Congress going to accomplish anything this session?

Nothing on Obamacare; nothing on the wall - unless he gives in to Pelosi on DACA; tax reform blowing in the breeze; infrastructure - what's that?

But to give credit where it's due - little donnie was really effective dealing with Irma and Maria.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:13 pm 

paborn wrote:
Guest wrote:
Don't kid yourself.

So how's the repeal and replace going?

Are little donnie and the Republican Congress going to accomplish anything this session?

Nothing on Obamacare; nothing on the wall - unless he gives in to Pelosi on DACA; tax reform blowing in the breeze; infrastructure - what's that?

But to give credit where it's due - little donnie was really effective dealing with Irma and Maria.

And did I mention predictable.
You're highly predictable.
It's okay, though.
If you would be good enough not to redact my own posts, I'd be most appreciative.
That's all I ask.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:46 am 

"I don't know what they're doing," Trump told reporters about the bill's GOP opponents as he prepared to fly back to Washington after a weekend at his New Jersey golf club. "But you know what? Eventually we'll win, whether it's now or later."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09 ... talls.html

It's been a long time since DAY ONE of the Trump administration.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:29 am 

Just over nine months for President Trump.
Eight years of your beloved muslim in chief.
Zero months for your heroine.
Too bad, so sad about your girl.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:54 pm 

Collins says no on ObamaCare repeal bill, effectively derailing Graham-Cassidy legislation

Collins is the fourth GOP senator to come out against the legislation, joining Sens. John McCain, Rand Paul and Ted Cruz who also say they oppose it. However, Cruz aides said the Texas senator is seeking changes to the bill so he can vote in favor of it.

Votes from two other Republican senators, Mike Lee of Utah and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, are still up in the air.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09 ... ation.html

And for the 949th time, Republicans fail to repeal and replace Obamacare. Seven years of bitching and passing "fake" repeal and replace bills while Obama was in office, and now with little donnie in the White House, they still can't pass a repeal and replace bill. Actually, they can't even write a repeal and replace bill. What a sad ass bunch.

Onward to tax reform. We'll soon see how they can screw that up.

Seriously, has Congress passed any meaningful law since the last election?

We pay them an awful lot of money and get so very little in return.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:06 pm 

Please. I've dropped the hint. Allow me to be direct.

Page 19 of 20 [ 383 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Board index » Political Discussion