Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Political Discussion

Page 19 of 19 [ 367 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Post subject: Re: Obamacare
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:21 pm 

...or I've always had a job, paid my taxes, bought my own insurance, and am OK having some of my tax dollars subsidize health care for others. It probably makes you feel better thinking I am a "freeloader". Doesn't make you feel like such a selfish dick I guess.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:42 am 

No, not really.
I just want to see you and your commie friends go down the tubes once and for all.
Welcome to the New America.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:18 am 

Guest wrote:
No, not really.
I just want to see you and your commie friends go down the tubes once and for all.
Welcome to the New America.

As long as you remember that in "the New America," Obamacare is and shall remain, the law of the land. The minority Democrats, with the help of the Republicans, will fix Obamacare to keep it from failing. One more step toward single payer.

little donnie himself is leading Republicans down this path.
“Of course the Australians have better healthcare than we do --everybody does. ObamaCare is dead! But our healthcare will soon be great.”
“I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not.” “the government's gonna pay for it.”

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:20 am 

Little Dickie, you're funny! Maybe you can get a job at a comedy club? AND PAY YOUR OWN INSURANCE!!!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:58 am 

Guest wrote:
Little Dickie, you're funny! Maybe you can get a job at a comedy club? AND PAY YOUR OWN INSURANCE!!!

If Obamacare went away, it wouldn't mean a thing to me personally, but it would impact a lot of people I know.

Somehow, just as part of basic humanity, you have to consider the healthcare needs of everyone, not just those who have money or are lucky enough to have an employer who provides healthcare at a reasonable cost. We're not all retired engineers who made great life choices. For as many reasons as there are people, some didn't make great life choices. Some of you seem to have the idea that those people should be left by the wayside because they chose the wrong path when they came to a fork in the road. Or perhaps they were injured or struck down by an illness. Some weren't so lucky, or blessed as others.

Your savior, little donnie, said, "Everybody's got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say.”
“I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody's going to be taken care of much better than they're taken care of now."

That's one promise I would like little donnie to keep. If Republicans, by some miracle, get their act together and pass a healthcare bill that meets little donnie's promise, that would be great. On the other hand, if they pass some piece of crap that cuts benefits or raises prices to put insurance out of reach of everyone, I would hope little donnie stands up and says no way.

Obamacare isn't great, was never meant to be the final solution, and will fail if changes aren't made. But it's better than what millions had before. Nothing is free in life and that includes healthcare. If those who are rich, or belong to the middle class, have to pay a little more to take care of their fellow citizens, so be it. Tough break for those so fortunate!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:35 am 

"As long as you remember that in "the New America," Obamacare is and shall remain, the law of the land. The minority Democrats, with the help of the Republicans, will fix Obamacare to keep it from failing."

Therein lies delusion!

Post Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:54 pm 

Hey pabore, this is why your buddy, Colon, has no respect:
http://conservativefighters.com/news/ka ... ble-thing/

Page 19 of 19 [ 367 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Board index » Political Discussion