Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Political Discussion

Page 33 of 34 [ 666 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Post subject: Re: Race Card
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:42 pm 

I've deleted the photo showing the season opener between the 49ers and Rams because of it's size. You can find the photo at: https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus ... 1930.0.jpg.
The source for the photo is https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2015/11/5 ... experience.

I have some comments regarding, "Well at least, this is encouraging.
It's a picture of the season opener between the 49ers, and the Rams, at the beginning of the fourth quarter.
Notice that there are plenty of empty seats in the stadium."

1. In the photo, the punter is wearing a baseball hat, not a football helmet.
2. If it's the beginning of the fourth quarter, what were the other four people doing on the field?
3. In 2015, the 49ers and Rams played on November 1st at Edward Jones Dome, St. Louis, Missouri. I guess the 49ers/Rams opened the season late in 2015. The photo has the date 20151101 in the URL.
4. The Rams won 26-7. Kaepernick was 20 of 41 for 162 yards, no TDs, no interceptions, and he ran for 28 yards.
5. Attendance at this game was 51,207. Average home attendance for the Rams in 2015 was 52,402. So attendance at this game was 1,195 below their 2015 average.
6. The first time Kaepernick sat while in uniform during the national anthem was August 28, 2016, 10 months after the 49er/Ram game on November 1, 2015.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:59 am 

The photo was copied from the article.
Guess you told me!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:11 am 

Hope the size of the above photo is to your liking and specifications.
The photo can be substantiated in this article.
https://www.ballerstatus.com/2017/09/11 ... fl-opener/
entitled, "The Internet Roasts Los Angeles Rams Over Attendance in NFL Opener"

Here is a direct quote which corroborates the above photo:
"According to reports, the team's season opener had sparse attendance at the L.A. Memorial Coliseum... with 60,128 tickets sold. Season openers are usually sold out, but the Rams couldn't pack the stadium, which holds more than 93,000 seats."

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:13 am 

As for #6 above, nobody cares about Colon Kaepernick; especially the NFL.
He's become even more of a pariah, if that's even humanly possible.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:03 am 

Guest wrote:

You care. That's why you faked the 49er/Rams game.

Just like fake news CNN.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:11 am 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/10/49ers ... ums-photos

Sports Illustrated

KHADRICE ROLLINS
Sunday September 10th, 2017

"The start of the NFL season is normally a pretty big deal across the country. Apparently Los Angeles and San Francisco didn't get the memo.

The Rams and 49ers each opened their season at home Sunday, and both teams had to start their games with lots of empty seats in the stadium."

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:46 pm 

Guest wrote:
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/10/49ers-rams-open-seasons-empty-stadiums-photos

Sports Illustrated

KHADRICE ROLLINS

"The start of the NFL season is normally a pretty big deal across the country. Apparently Los Angeles and San Francisco didn't get the memo.

The Rams and 49ers each opened their season at home Sunday, and both teams had to start their games with lots of empty seats in the stadium."

Damn, it's not the same photos as your previous post. Like CNN, correcting your fake news.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:27 pm 

paborn wrote:
Guest wrote:
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/10/49ers-rams-open-seasons-empty-stadiums-photos

Sports Illustrated

KHADRICE ROLLINS

Damn, it's not the same photos as your previous post. Like CNN, correcting your fake news.

The "previous post" isn't mine. The Sports Illustrated post is mine. Two different people posted two different postings numbnuts!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:14 pm 

His is INDEED a numbnuts.
Everybody knows this - but him.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:26 pm 

paborn wrote:
Guest wrote:

You care. That's why you faked the 49er/Rams game.

Just like fake news CNN.

I care?
About Colon* Kaepernick?
Gimme a break!
Since you're the fake news police, maybe you can tell if this is fake news or not:
"Colin Kaepernick Tweets Support for Jemele Hill After Donald Trump Comments"
Just remember! Only white people can be racist.

* NOT a typo!
Colin and Colon. They're both full of shit.
I get that you took my picture down because of the size.
Try to keep your other arguments for censorship out of ElizabethBoro.com.
It's been a Free Speech forum ... so far.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:39 pm 

I didn't realize you could get internet in a mobile home, pabore. How did you swing it?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:42 am 

The "protesters" (let's not call them rioters) are out in full force again in St. Louis because a cop shot a heroin dealer to death.
They're shutting down highways, putting up blockades, burning the American flag (both Colon and pabore will be rejoicing), buses filled with officers in riot gear were brought in), etc.
When officers began pushing back the crowd, protesters resisted, and police responded with pepper spray.
And let us not forget. There's always a black "reverend" involved to speak on behalf of the " ... oppressed ..."
The Rev. Clinton Stancil, a protest leader, said the acquittal was shocking based on the evidence but not surprising.
"It’s a sad day in St. Louis, and it’s a sad day to be an American," Stancil said.

Meanwhile, here is what REALLY happened:

"In Smith’s case, the encounter began when Police Officer Stockley and his partner tried to corner drug-addled Smith in a fast-food restaurant parking lot after seeing what appeared to be a drug deal. Stockley testified that he saw what he believed was a gun, and his partner yelled “gun!” as Smith backed into the police SUV twice to get away.

Stockley’s attorney, Neil Bruntrager, argued that Smith, a 24-year-old parole violator with previous convictions for gun and drug crimes, tried to run over the two officers. Stockley fired seven shots as Smith sped away. A chase ensued.

At the end of the chase, Stockley opened fire only when Smith, still in his car, refused commands to put up his hands and reached along the seat "in the area where the gun was," Bruntrager said. Stockley said he climbed into Smith’s car and found a revolver between the center console and passenger seat.

SURE! LET'S " ... PROTEST ... "

racist, Racist, RACIST!
and blah, blah, blah.
And let's be clear! It really, really, really hurts my feelings when I'm referred to as a racist!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The folks who really just get under my skin?
Well they would be stupid white leftists, who feel some perverse need to be the apologists for vicious, hyperaggressive ferals.
Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see these animals turn on their pet owners.

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/news/former-st ... black-man/

Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:16 pm 

While the following three consecutive stories all have an apparent central theme, there is another more subtle theme undergirding them; gene mutation. The stories speak for themselves.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:16 pm 

(1) Stealing an iPhone and a man's wallet?
Come on!
It's what they're good for!

Too bad they're too stupid to see just how stupid they truly are.
They took selfies and posted them online.

The victim? A 77-year-old white guy, whose picture is not readily available because he fears further repercussions. He had enough tech savvy, however, to set the POLICE on their trail and have them deemed persons of interest.

http://www.krmg.com/news/local/year-old ... wKnVMte8O/

Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:17 pm 

(2)

Special thanks to Miley Cyrus for starting the tongue out trend. Now we get to see the tongue of every self-obsessed feral who feels the need to post a selfie every ten minutes to prove to the world that she is oh ... so ... hot. And on a stolen phone! Stupidity doesn't look any better on a stolen cell phone.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2434355/Apple-iPad-thief-busted-taking-selfies-unaware-owner-saving-incriminating-photos-iCloud.html

Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:18 pm 

(3) And finally. Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner! Ladies and gentlemen, we DO have an undisputed, unparalleled, incontrovertible WINNER! Meet Albert Wilson. This vain thief was caught after taking a picture of himself on a stolen cell phone and ACCIDENTALLY EMAILED IT TO THE OWNER.
I suppose these stories could be construed as funny.
Not if you're the victim though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... phone.html

Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:36 pm 

North Carolina man charged with murder after telling 911 he woke up from dream and found wife dead

A North Carolina man called 911 on Friday and told the operator that he woke up from a dream, covered in blood and found his wife stabbed to death in their bedroom.

“I think I killed my …” Matthew Phelps told the operator, according to The News & Observer. “There’s blood all over me, and there’s a bloody knife on the bed. I think I did it.”

Raleigh Police charged Phelps, 28, with murder after he made the emergency call.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:51 pm 

Seriously paborn I'm sure you have a good reason for your kind of posts but the don't have anything to do with race. Why

Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:17 pm 

Coroner: Temple student died of blunt trauma, strangulation

PHILADELPHIA — A coroner says a combination of blunt trauma and strangulation killed a Temple University student found in northeastern Pennsylvania on property linked to a former student now charged in her death.

The Wayne County coroner's office concluded that the death of 22-year-old Jenna Burleigh was a homicide.

Police say Burleigh was last seen on surveillance video leaving a bar near the school campus in north Philadelphia early Thursday with 29-year-old Joshua Hupperterz, a former Temple student.

Hupperterz was charged Sunday with murder, possession of an instrument of crime, evidence-tampering and abuse of a corpse.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:49 pm 

Hey pabore. I don't mind your asinine, vacuous stories about random crime, but try posting a citation with your stories.
You question my posts but, hypocritically enough, you conveniently leave out your own references.
It's just a simple copy & paste, and we all know how good you are at THAT.

Rodney Clark (seated below) was found guilty of first-degree murder in the 1987 rape and strangling of a 27-year-old at the Palm Beach County Courthouse Tuesday August 29, 2017 in West Palm Beach. While Clark smiled at his lawyers after the verdict, two of murder victim Dana Fader’s three children left the courtroom satisfied their long wait for justice was over.

Clark's victim ...

What is most disconcerting about this story is that this feral escaped the death penalty.
It be so racist to say dat de bruthus likes to rape and strangle de white wimen.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime ... rMc7CSlveM

Page 33 of 34 [ 666 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Board index » Political Discussion