Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Political Discussion

Page 156 of 157 [ 3132 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157  Next

Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:28 am 

Guest wrote:
You're kidding, right? On the day Trumps National Security Advisor pleads guilty to a felony you are still on Hillary emails? Is the FBI out to get Trump too? Fox News ran this story earlier to give you guys something else to obsess over rather than the actual news.

Comey and Muller, the two most recent former heads of the FBI, both look the other way taking no action with all the Clinton wrong doings. Comey lays out the wrong Hillary did and also the tarmac meeting just days before he says he will not charge Hillary. I have no question in my mind that the FBI and DOJ are corrupt and have zero integrity.

I still haven't figured out why Hillary lost. Was it the Russian uranium deal? or was it wikileaks? or was it Podesta? or Comey? or was it a sexual predator husband? or was a staff's husband Wiener immoral pictures? was it subpoena violation? or was it the corrupt foundation? or was it the congressional lies? or was it the Benghazi bungle? or was it pay for play? or was it travel gate scandal? or was it whitewater scandal? or the Cattle Gate scandal? Or the Trooper Gate scandal? Or was it the $15 million for Chelsea's apt bought with foundation money? Or Comey's investigation? Or her husbands interference with Loretta Lynch and the investigation? Or was it stealing debate questions? Was it forensically deleting 30,000 emails? The secret server in her house? Was it the Seth Rich murder? Was it calling half the USA deplorable? Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders? Was it the Vince Foster murder? The Jennifer Flowers assault? The Jennifer Flowers settlement? The Paula Jones law suit? The $800,000 Paula Jones settlement? The lie about taking on sniper fire? The impeachment? The 6 billion $ she "lost" when in charge of the state dept? The 10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich? Or was it because she is hateful & liar?

Gee, I just cant quite put my finger on it, but it seems to be right in front of me.

But hey, nothing to investigate or illegal here.... :roll:

Post Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:05 am 

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You're kidding, right? On the day Trumps National Security Advisor pleads guilty to a felony you are still on Hillary emails? Is the FBI out to get Trump too? Fox News ran this story earlier to give you guys something else to obsess over rather than the actual news.

Comey and Muller, the two most recent former heads of the FBI, both look the other way taking no action with all the Clinton wrong doings. Comey lays out the wrong Hillary did and also the tarmac meeting just days before he says he will not charge Hillary. I have no question in my mind that the FBI and DOJ are corrupt and have zero integrity.

I still haven't figured out why Hillary lost. Was it the Russian uranium deal? or was it wikileaks? or was it Podesta? or Comey? or was it a sexual predator husband? or was a staff's husband Wiener immoral pictures? was it subpoena violation? or was it the corrupt foundation? or was it the congressional lies? or was it the Benghazi bungle? or was it pay for play? or was it travel gate scandal? or was it whitewater scandal? or the Cattle Gate scandal? Or the Trooper Gate scandal? Or was it the $15 million for Chelsea's apt bought with foundation money? Or Comey's investigation? Or her husbands interference with Loretta Lynch and the investigation? Or was it stealing debate questions? Was it forensically deleting 30,000 emails? The secret server in her house? Was it the Seth Rich murder? Was it calling half the USA deplorable? Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders? Was it the Vince Foster murder? The Jennifer Flowers assault? The Jennifer Flowers settlement? The Paula Jones law suit? The $800,000 Paula Jones settlement? The lie about taking on sniper fire? The impeachment? The 6 billion $ she "lost" when in charge of the state dept? The 10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich? Or was it because she is hateful & liar?

Gee, I just cant quite put my finger on it, but it seems to be right in front of me.

But hey, nothing to investigate or illegal here.... :roll:

Now you know HELL-liary could never do no wrong! The election loss has always been someone else's fault everyone knows HELL-liary's a saint.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:47 am 

Two wrongs......

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:40 am 

WHAT HAS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP DONE SINCE HE HAS BEEN IN OFFICE ……
1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch
2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria
3. He took us out of TPP
4. Illegal immigration is now down 70%( the lowest in 17 years)
5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6
6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a seven year high
7. Arranged from 7% to 24% Tariff on lumber from Canada
8. Bids for border wall are well underway
9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord
10. Keystone pipeline approved
11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans
14. More than 600,000. Jobs created
15. Median household income at a 7 year high
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever in its history
17. China agreed to American import of beef
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks
19. Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining
20. MOAB for ISIS
21. Travel ban reinstated
22. Executive order for religious freedom
23. Jump started NASA
24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants
27. Signed 41 bills to date
28. Created a commission on child trafficking
29. Created a commission on voter fraud
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients
32. Unemployment lowest since May 2007
33. Historic Black College University initiative
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
35. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement
39. End of DAPA program
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs
42. Encouraged country to once again – ‘Buy American and hire American’
43. Cutting regulations – 2 for every one created
45. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first
46. Apprentice program
47. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years
48. $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota
49. Denied FBI a new building
50. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation
51. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll
52. Dept of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history)
53. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt
54. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years
55. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence and Economic Growth
56. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people’s lives than any President in the history of America
57. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman
58. Has given head executive of each branches 6 month time frame, dated March 15, 2017, to trim the fat, restructure and improve efficiency of their branch. (Observe the push-back the leaks the lies as entrenched POWER refuses to go silently into that good night!)
59. Last, refused his Presidential pay check. Donated it to Veterans issues

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:50 pm 

60. Obstructed justice.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:58 pm 

Guest wrote:
60. Obstructed justice.

double standards

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:02 pm 

Guest wrote:
60. Obstructed justice.

That's all you got?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:15 pm 

What else is needed?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:24 am 

Guest wrote:
What else is needed?

Um, proof!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:11 am 

He fired Comey then told the Russians he did it to take the pressure of the Russia investigation. That's proof enough for me, even though he has done about 10 other things that would add the evidence if necessary.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:55 pm 

Guest wrote:
He fired Comey then told the Russians he did it to take the pressure of the Russia investigation. That's proof enough for me, even though he has done about 10 other things that would add the evidence if necessary.

What 10 things?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:27 pm 

So I assume you agree with the first one.

Others are when he asked/directed Comey to drop the Flynn investigation, when he threatened to release "tapes" he had of him and Comey talking, when he drafted the phony press release about Don Jr.s meeting with Russians, when he tweeted that he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI, when he pressured Senators to wrap up the investigation, when he made not so veiled threats about firing Meuller, when he asked Coats and Pompeo to get Comey to back off of Flynn, there's more but that's enough.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:22 pm 

Guest wrote:
So I assume you agree with the first one.

Others are when he asked/directed Comey to drop the Flynn investigation, when he threatened to release "tapes" he had of him and Comey talking, when he drafted the phony press release about Don Jr.s meeting with Russians, when he tweeted that he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI, when he pressured Senators to wrap up the investigation, when he made not so veiled threats about firing Meuller, when he asked Coats and Pompeo to get Comey to back off of Flynn, there's more but that's enough.

Wrong!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:06 pm 

"Others are when he asked/directed Comey to drop the Flynn investigation, when he threatened to release "tapes" he had of him and Comey talking, when he drafted the phony press release about Don Jr.s meeting with Russians, when he tweeted that he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI, when he pressured Senators to wrap up the investigation, when he made not so veiled threats about firing Meuller, when he asked Coats and Pompeo to get Comey to back off of Flynn, there's more but that's enough."

You're listening to too much CNN.
Do you actually pay for it?
In all sincerity, that station should be free.
Your party - the Democrat party comprised of liberals, leftists and ideologues, can't seem to do anything right.
Your party, your way of life, and your liberal ideologies are crumbling by the day.
I used to offer an olive branch to Democrats.
No more invitations.
The smart ones have already crossed party lines.
If you're still clinging to the bygone days of Clinton / Obama,
maybe you are now where you need to be.
Please.
Stay where you are.
In two and a half more years, you'll still be talking about Robert Mueller, the Russians, Comey, etc., ad nauseum, ad infinitum.
The one thing I can say with veracity of my fellow Republicans / Conservatives is that they truly think for themselves.

M.A.G.A.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:25 pm 

So no arguments against obstruction, go figure.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:30 pm 

Guest wrote:
So no arguments against obstruction, go figure.

parrot

Post Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:21 am 

Guest wrote:

You're funny. That made me laugh!! People really ARE this stupid!!

Post Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:57 am 

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're funny. That made me laugh!! People really ARE this stupid!!

No you're stupid

Post Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:51 am 

Never any reasoning, always an insult or hyperbole. Is that what it takes to be a Trump supporter? You all get mad when your called stupid for following him, then you feed right into the stereotype.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:52 am 

sorry...*you're

Page 156 of 157 [ 3132 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157  Next

Board index » Political Discussion